N. E. Williams FRACS; J. S. Gundara MBBS (Hons); . T. J. Hugh MD, FRACS; J. S. Samra DPhil, FRACS.
Many faces of pancreaticobiliary reflux
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. ANZ Journal of Surgery © 2012 Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
ANZ Journal of Surgery
Volume 82, Issue 6, pages 403–407, June 2012
How to Cite
Williams, N. E., Gundara, J. S., Hugh, T. J. and Samra, J. S. (2012), Many faces of pancreaticobiliary reflux. ANZ Journal of Surgery, 82: 403–407. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-2197.2012.06076.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2012
- Accepted for publication 7 December 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.