A. W. Burgess MEd, MMedEd; G. Ramsey-Stewart MD, FRACS; J. May MD, FRACS; C. Mellis MD, FRACP.
Team-based learning methods in teaching topographical anatomy by dissection
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. ANZ Journal of Surgery © 2012 Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
ANZ Journal of Surgery
Volume 82, Issue 6, pages 457–460, June 2012
How to Cite
Burgess, A. W., Ramsey-Stewart, G., May, J. and Mellis, C. (2012), Team-based learning methods in teaching topographical anatomy by dissection. ANZ Journal of Surgery, 82: 457–460. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-2197.2012.06077.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2012
- Accepted for publication 20 January 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!