G. Tsoulfas MD, PhD, FACS; A. Mekras MD; P. Agorastou MD, PhD; D. Kiskinis MD, PhD.
Surgical treatment for large hepatocellular carcinoma: does size matter?
Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. ANZ Journal of Surgery © 2012 Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
ANZ Journal of Surgery
Volume 82, Issue 7-8, pages 510–517, July/August 2012
How to Cite
Tsoulfas, G., Mekras, A., Agorastou, P. and Kiskinis, D. (2012), Surgical treatment for large hepatocellular carcinoma: does size matter?. ANZ Journal of Surgery, 82: 510–517. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-2197.2012.06079.x
- Issue online: 5 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2012
- Accepted for publication 20 November 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.