J. Y. M. Yang MBChB; I. De Ruiter MBChB; A. Parker MBBS, FRACS; P. J. Wormald MBChB, FRACS, FCS(SA), FRCS(Ed), MD; S. Robinson MBChB, FRACS; A. Wickremesekera, MBChB, FRACS, MD.
Endoscopic endonasal transsphenoidal surgery: a mentoring surgical model
Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. ANZ Journal of Surgery © 2012 Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
ANZ Journal of Surgery
Volume 82, Issue 6, pages 452–456, June 2012
How to Cite
Yang, J. Y. M., De Ruiter, I., Parker, A., Wormald, P. J., Robinson, S. and Wickremesekera, A. (2012), Endoscopic endonasal transsphenoidal surgery: a mentoring surgical model. ANZ Journal of Surgery, 82: 452–456. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-2197.2012.06084.x
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2012
- Accepted for publication 11 October 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.