A. Frankel BSc, MBBS (Hons).
Formalin fixation in the ‘-omics’ era: a primer for the surgeon-scientist
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Author. ANZ Journal of Surgery © 2012 Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
ANZ Journal of Surgery
Volume 82, Issue 6, pages 395–402, June 2012
How to Cite
Frankel, A. (2012), Formalin fixation in the ‘-omics’ era: a primer for the surgeon-scientist. ANZ Journal of Surgery, 82: 395–402. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-2197.2012.06092.x
The author is the grateful recipient of funding from the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons in the form of the Paul Mackay Bolton Scholarship for Cancer Research (2010 and 2011), and the Raelene Boyle/Sporting Chance Scholarship (2012).
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2012
- Accepted for publication 4 March 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.