These two authors contributed equally to this work.
Intercostal catheter insertion: are we really doing well?
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. ANZ Journal of Surgery © 2012 Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
ANZ Journal of Surgery
Volume 82, Issue 6, pages 392–394, June 2012
How to Cite
Alrahbi, R., Easton, R., Bendinelli, C., Enninghorst, N., Sisak, K. and Balogh, Z. J. (2012), Intercostal catheter insertion: are we really doing well?. ANZ Journal of Surgery, 82: 392–394. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-2197.2012.06093.x
R. Alrahbi MD; R. Easton BMed; C. Bendinelli MD, FRACS; N. Enninghorst MD; K. Sisak MD;. Z. J. Balogh MD, PhD, FRACS.
This study was presented at the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons Annual Scientific Congress in Adelaide, May 2011.
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2012
- Accepted for publication 4 March 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!