D. G. Duckworth MBBS, FRACS (Ortho), FAO; C. Chien MBBS; Z. Avakian MBBS (Hons), BMedSc.
Newly defined fracture pattern specific to Mason III radial head fractures: fracture description, management and outcomes using screw fixation
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. ANZ Journal of Surgery © 2012 Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
ANZ Journal of Surgery
Volume 82, Issue 6, pages 434–438, June 2012
How to Cite
Duckworth, D. G., Avakian, Z. and Chien, C. (2012), Newly defined fracture pattern specific to Mason III radial head fractures: fracture description, management and outcomes using screw fixation. ANZ Journal of Surgery, 82: 434–438. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-2197.2012.06094.x
The findings in this study were presented at the 2010 Australian Orthopaedic Association Annual Scientific Meeting.
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2012
- Accepted for publication 6 March 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.