R. Koirala MBBS; O. Mattern BMed (Newc); P. Danne MD, MBBS, FRACS, FACS; S. Murray MBBS.
Patients' perception of surgical training in private hospitals
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. ANZ Journal of Surgery © 2012 Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
ANZ Journal of Surgery
Volume 82, Issue 7-8, pages 548–550, July/August 2012
How to Cite
Koirala, R., Mattern, O., Danne, P. and Murray, S. (2012), Patients' perception of surgical training in private hospitals. ANZ Journal of Surgery, 82: 548–550. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-2197.2012.06112.x
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2012
- Accepted for publication 14 December 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.