G. Cunningham MBBS; D. Chenik MBBS; R. Zellweger MD, FACS, FRACS.
Factors influencing motorcycle crash victim outcomes: a prospective study
Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. ANZ Journal of Surgery © 2012 Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
ANZ Journal of Surgery
Volume 82, Issue 7-8, pages 551–554, July/August 2012
How to Cite
Cunningham, G., Chenik, D. and Zellweger, R. (2012), Factors influencing motorcycle crash victim outcomes: a prospective study. ANZ Journal of Surgery, 82: 551–554. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-2197.2012.06127.x
- Issue online: 5 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2012
- Accepted for publication 23 October 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.