C. Keane MBChB; S. Savage MBChB; K. McFarlane RN, MN; R. Seigne MBBS, FRCA; G. Robertson MBChB, FRACS; T. Eglinton MBChB, MMedSc, FRACS
Enhanced recovery after surgery versus conventional care in colonic and rectal surgery
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors. ANZ Journal of Surgery © 2012 Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
ANZ Journal of Surgery
Volume 82, Issue 10, pages 697–703, October 2012
How to Cite
Keane, C., Savage, S., McFarlane, K., Seigne, R., Robertson, G. and Eglinton, T. (2012), Enhanced recovery after surgery versus conventional care in colonic and rectal surgery. ANZ Journal of Surgery, 82: 697–703. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-2197.2012.06139.x
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!