L. J. Johnson BMBS, BSc; M. Clayer MD, MSc.
Aqueous calcium sulphate as bone graft for voids following open curettage of bone tumours
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors. ANZ Journal of Surgery © 2012 Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
ANZ Journal of Surgery
Volume 83, Issue 7-8, pages 564–570, July-August 2013
How to Cite
Johnson, L. J. and Clayer, M. (2013), Aqueous calcium sulphate as bone graft for voids following open curettage of bone tumours. ANZ Journal of Surgery, 83: 564–570. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-2197.2012.06175.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.