M. M. Dinh MBBS, FACEM; S. Roncal BN; C. M. Byrne MBBS, FRACS; J. Petchell MBBS, FRACS.
Growing trend in older patients with severe injuries: mortality and mechanisms of injury between 1991 and 2010 at an inner city major trauma centre
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors. ANZ Journal of Surgery © 2012 Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
ANZ Journal of Surgery
Volume 83, Issue 1-2, pages 65–69, January-February 2013
How to Cite
Dinh, M. M., Roncal, S., Byrne, C. M. and Petchell, J. (2013), Growing trend in older patients with severe injuries: mortality and mechanisms of injury between 1991 and 2010 at an inner city major trauma centre. ANZ Journal of Surgery, 83: 65–69. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-2197.2012.06180.x
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.