These authors contributed equally to this work.
PLASTIC SURGERY & TRAUMA
Enhanced random skin flap survival by sustained delivery of fibroblast growth factor 2 in rats
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. ANZ Journal of Surgery © 2012 Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
ANZ Journal of Surgery
Volume 83, Issue 5, pages 354–358, May 2013
How to Cite
Park, H. J., Lee, S., Kang, K. H., Heo, C. Y., Kim, J. H., Yang, H. S. and Kim, B.-S. (2013), Enhanced random skin flap survival by sustained delivery of fibroblast growth factor 2 in rats. ANZ Journal of Surgery, 83: 354–358. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-2197.2012.06194.x
H. J. Park MD; S. Lee PhD; K. H. Kang MS; C. Y. Heo MD, PhD; J. H. Kim MD; H. S. Yang PhD; B.-S. Kim PhD.
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 FEB 2012
- College of Medicine and College of Engineering, Seoul National University, Korea
This article has been cited by:
- 2Locally injected autologous platelet-rich plasma enhanced tissue perfusion and improved survival of long subdermal plexus skin flaps in dogs, Veterinary and Comparative Orthopaedics and Traumatology, 2014, 27, 5, 379, , , , , , , , , ,