These authors contributed equally to this work.
PLASTIC SURGERY & TRAUMA
Enhanced random skin flap survival by sustained delivery of fibroblast growth factor 2 in rats
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. ANZ Journal of Surgery © 2012 Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
ANZ Journal of Surgery
Volume 83, Issue 5, pages 354–358, May 2013
How to Cite
Park, H. J., Lee, S., Kang, K. H., Heo, C. Y., Kim, J. H., Yang, H. S. and Kim, B.-S. (2013), Enhanced random skin flap survival by sustained delivery of fibroblast growth factor 2 in rats. ANZ Journal of Surgery, 83: 354–358. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-2197.2012.06194.x
H. J. Park MD; S. Lee PhD; K. H. Kang MS; C. Y. Heo MD, PhD; J. H. Kim MD; H. S. Yang PhD; B.-S. Kim PhD.
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 FEB 2012
- College of Medicine and College of Engineering, Seoul National University, Korea
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.