P. Boekel MBBS (Hons), PGDipSurgAnat (Melb); R. Blackshaw MBBS, BSc (Hons); D. Van Bavel MBBS, FRACS (Orth), PGCME (Cardiff); A. Riazi MBBS, FRACS (Orth); R. Hau MBBS, FRACS.
Sterile stockinette in orthopaedic surgery: a possible pathway for infection
Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. ANZ Journal of Surgery © 2012 Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
ANZ Journal of Surgery
Volume 82, Issue 11, pages 838–843, November 2012
How to Cite
Boekel, P., Blackshaw, R., Van Bavel, D., Riazi, A. and Hau, R. (2012), Sterile stockinette in orthopaedic surgery: a possible pathway for infection. ANZ Journal of Surgery, 82: 838–843. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-2197.2012.06208.x
- Issue online: 4 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2012
- Smith & Nephew™
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.