M. R. Thanapal MD (USM), MSurg (UM), MRCS (Ire); M. D. Tata MBBS (Mal), MSurg (Mal); A. J. Tan MBBS (IMU), MAnaes (UM); T. Subramaniam MBBS (Ind), MMed (Anaes) (S'pore), MMed (Mal); J. M. G. Tong MBBS (UM), MAnaes (UM); K. Palayan MBBS (BOM), FRCS (Edin), FRCS (Glas), FRCS (Ire), FAMM (Mal); S. Rampal MBBS (Bangalore), MPH (Harvard); R. Gurunathan MBBS, MS, FRCS (Ire).
GENERAL, UPPER GI & HEPATOBILIARY
Pre-emptive intraperitoneal local anaesthesia: an effective method in immediate post-operative pain management and metabolic stress response in laparoscopic appendicectomy, a randomized, double-blinded, placebo-controlled study
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. ANZ Journal of Surgery © 2012 Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
ANZ Journal of Surgery
Volume 84, Issue 1-2, pages 47–51, January-February 2014
How to Cite
Thanapal, M. R., Tata, M. D., Tan, A. J., Subramaniam, T., Tong, J. M. G., Palayan, K., Rampal, S. and Gurunathan, R. (2014), Pre-emptive intraperitoneal local anaesthesia: an effective method in immediate post-operative pain management and metabolic stress response in laparoscopic appendicectomy, a randomized, double-blinded, placebo-controlled study. ANZ Journal of Surgery, 84: 47–51. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-2197.2012.06210.x
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.