M. D. Stringer MS, FRCS; S. Fraser BSc, PGDipSci; K. C. Gordon BSc, PhD; K. Sharples MSc, PhD; J. A. Windsor MD, FRACS.
GENERAL & UPPER GI
Gallstones in New Zealand: composition, risk factors and ethnic differences
Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. ANZ Journal of Surgery © 2012 Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
ANZ Journal of Surgery
Volume 83, Issue 7-8, pages 575–580, July-August 2013
How to Cite
Stringer, M. D., Fraser, S., Gordon, K. C., Sharples, K. and Windsor, J. A. (2013), Gallstones in New Zealand: composition, risk factors and ethnic differences. ANZ Journal of Surgery, 83: 575–580. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-2197.2012.06234.x
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 APR 2012
- Otago Medical Research Foundation
- University of Otago
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.