S. H. Kim MD; D. Y. Kim MD, PhD; J. H. Lim MD; S. U. Kim MD; G. H. Choi MD; S. H. Ahn MD, PhD; J. S. Choi MD, PhD; K. S. Kim MD, PhD.
Role of splenectomy in patients with hepatocellular carcinoma and hypersplenism
Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. ANZ Journal of Surgery © 2012 Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
ANZ Journal of Surgery
Volume 83, Issue 11, pages 865–870, November 2013
How to Cite
Kim, S. H., Kim, D. Y., Lim, J. H., Kim, S. U., Choi, G. H., Ahn, S. H., Choi, J. S. and Kim, K. S. (2013), Role of splenectomy in patients with hepatocellular carcinoma and hypersplenism. ANZ Journal of Surgery, 83: 865–870. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-2197.2012.06241.x
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.