B. Jabłońska MD, PhD; M. Olakowski MD, PhD; P. Lampe MD, PhD; Z. Górka MD, PhD; Ł. Bułdak MD, PhD.
Quality-of-life assessment in the treatment of iatrogenic bile duct injuries: hepaticojejunostomy versus end-to-end biliary reconstructions
Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors. ANZ Journal of Surgery © 2012 Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
ANZ Journal of Surgery
Volume 82, Issue 12, pages 923–927, December 2012
How to Cite
Jabłońska, B., Olakowski, M., Lampe, P., Górka, Z. and Bułdak, Ł. (2012), Quality-of-life assessment in the treatment of iatrogenic bile duct injuries: hepaticojejunostomy versus end-to-end biliary reconstructions. ANZ Journal of Surgery, 82: 923–927. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-2197.2012.06243.x
- Issue online: 27 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!