J. P. Duprat Neto MD, PhD; A. C. C. Mauro MD; A. S. Molina MD; K. Nishinari PhD; C. E. Zurstrassen MD; O. F. Costa MD; F. A. Belfort MD, PhD; L. Facure MD, MSc; J. H. Fregnani MD, PhD.
Isolated limb infusion with hyperthermia and chemotherapy for advanced limb malignancy: factors influencing toxicity
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. ANZ Journal of Surgery © 2012 Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
ANZ Journal of Surgery
Volume 84, Issue 9, pages 677–682, September 2014
How to Cite
Duprat Neto, J. P., Mauro, A. C. C., Molina, A. S., Nishinari, K., Zurstrassen, C. E., Costa, O. F., Belfort, F. A., Facure, L. and Fregnani, J. H. (2014), Isolated limb infusion with hyperthermia and chemotherapy for advanced limb malignancy: factors influencing toxicity. ANZ Journal of Surgery, 84: 677–682. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-2197.2012.06249.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2012
- CNPQ (Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico)
- Ana Carolina Clemente de Mauro scholarship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.