P. N. Fox BSc (Med), MBBS; M. D. Chatfield MA, MSc; J. M. Beith FRACP, PhD; S. Allison; S. Della-Fiorentina MBBS, FRACP; D. Fisher MBBS, FRACS; K. Turley RN; P. S. Grimison FRACP, PhD.
Factors delaying chemotherapy for breast cancer in four urban and rural oncology units
Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. ANZ Journal of Surgery © 2012 Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
ANZ Journal of Surgery
Volume 83, Issue 7-8, pages 533–538, July-August 2013
How to Cite
Fox, P. N., Chatfield, M. D., Beith, J. M., Allison, S., Della-Fiorentina, S., Fisher, D., Turley, K. and Grimison, P. S. (2013), Factors delaying chemotherapy for breast cancer in four urban and rural oncology units. ANZ Journal of Surgery, 83: 533–538. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-2197.2012.06254.x
This paper expands upon a smaller study (n = 161) including a single rural and urban centre that was presented in abstract form at the Medical Oncology Group of Australia Annual Scientific Meeting, 2011.
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.