These authors are joint first authors.
Oncologic clearance with preservation of reconstructive options: literature review and the ‘delayed reconstruction after pathology evaluation (DRAPE)’ technique
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. ANZ Journal of Surgery © 2012 Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
ANZ Journal of Surgery
Volume 82, Issue 11, pages 780–785, November 2012
How to Cite
Behan, F. C., Rozen, W. M., Kwee, M. M., Kapila, S., Fairbank, S. and Findlay, M. W. (2012), Oncologic clearance with preservation of reconstructive options: literature review and the ‘delayed reconstruction after pathology evaluation (DRAPE)’ technique. ANZ Journal of Surgery, 82: 780–785. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-2197.2012.06265.x
F. C. Behan MBBS, FRACS; W. M. Rozen MBBS, PhD; M. M. Kwee BSc, MBBS; S. Kapila MBBS, MS; S. Fairbank MBBS, FRACS; M. W. Findlay FRACS, PhD.
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!