T. Dorniak-Wall; L. Rudaks; N. S. Solanki BMBS, BEng (IT&T), BSc (Hons); J. Greenwood AM, BSc (Hons), MBChB, MD, FRCS (Eng), FRCS (Plast), FRACS.
Safe and correct use of peripheral intravenous devices
Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. ANZ Journal of Surgery © 2012 Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
ANZ Journal of Surgery
Volume 83, Issue 10, pages 764–768, October 2013
How to Cite
Dorniak-Wall, T., Rudaks, L., Solanki, N. S. and Greenwood, J. (2013), Safe and correct use of peripheral intravenous devices. ANZ Journal of Surgery, 83: 764–768. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-2197.2012.06281.x
- Issue online: 6 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.