Single-incision versus conventional laparoscopic cholecystectomy: a meta-analysis
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. ANZ Journal of Surgery © 2012 Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
ANZ Journal of Surgery
Volume 82, Issue 12, pages 885–889, December 2012
How to Cite
Wang, Z., Huang, X. and Zheng, Q. (2012), Single-incision versus conventional laparoscopic cholecystectomy: a meta-analysis. ANZ Journal of Surgery, 82: 885–889. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-2197.2012.06284.x
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.