D.-J. Jiang MD; C. Wen MD, PhD; A.-J. Yang MD; Z.-L. Zhu MD; Y. Lei MD; Y.-J. Lan MD; Q.-Y. Huang MD, PhD; X.-Y. Hou MD.
SURGICAL EDUCATION: ORIGINAL ARTICLE
Cost-effective framework for basic surgical skills training
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. ANZ Journal of Surgery © 2012 Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
ANZ Journal of Surgery
Special Issue: Surgical Education
Volume 83, Issue 6, pages 472–476, June 2013
How to Cite
Jiang, D.-J., Wen, C., Yang, A.-J., Zhu, Z.-L., Lei, Y., Lan, Y.-J., Huang, Q.-Y. and Hou, X.-Y. (2013), Cost-effective framework for basic surgical skills training. ANZ Journal of Surgery, 83: 472–476. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-2197.2012.06289.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 AUG 2012
- Chongqing. Grant Number: 103503
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.