A. D. M. Richards BSc, MBBS; S. R. Lakhani BSc, MBBS, FRCPath, FRCPA; D. T. James MBBS, FRCPA; O. A. Ung MBBS, FRACS.
Intraoperative imprint cytology for breast cancer sentinel nodes: is it worth it?
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. ANZ Journal of Surgery © 2012 Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
ANZ Journal of Surgery
Volume 83, Issue 7-8, pages 539–544, July-August 2013
How to Cite
Richards, A. D. M., Lakhani, S. R., James, D. T. and Ung, O. A. (2013), Intraoperative imprint cytology for breast cancer sentinel nodes: is it worth it?. ANZ Journal of Surgery, 83: 539–544. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-2197.2012.06293.x
This study was presented at the Breast Meeting of the Queensland Cooperative Oncology Group of the Cancer Council Queensland, 5 April 2011.
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2012
- Royal College of Pathologists of Australasia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.