S. Neuhaus CSC, PhD, FRACS; E. Igras FRACS; B. Fosh FRACS; S. Benson BSSc (Psych) (Hons).
Part-time general surgical training in South Australia: its success and future implications (or: pinnacles, pitfalls and lessons for the future)
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. ANZ Journal of Surgery © 2012 Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
ANZ Journal of Surgery
Volume 82, Issue 12, pages 890–894, December 2012
How to Cite
Neuhaus, S., Igras, E., Fosh, B. and Benson, S. (2012), Part-time general surgical training in South Australia: its success and future implications (or: pinnacles, pitfalls and lessons for the future). ANZ Journal of Surgery, 82: 890–894. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-2197.2012.06309.x
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.