N. Wylie MBBS; R. Adib FRACS, FRCSEd; A. P. Barbour MBBS (Hons), FRACS, PhD; J. Fawcett DPhil, FRCS, FRACS; A. Hill BA; S. Lynch MBBS, FRACS; I. Martin MBBS, FRACS; T. R. O'Rourke MBBS, BMedSc, FRACS; H. Puhalla MD (General Surgery); L. Rutherford MBBS, FRACS; K. Slater MBBS (Hons), FRACS; D. C. Whiteman MBBS, PhD; R. E. Neale PhD.
Surgical management in patients with pancreatic cancer: a Queensland perspective
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. ANZ Journal of Surgery © 2012 Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
ANZ Journal of Surgery
Volume 83, Issue 11, pages 859–864, November 2013
How to Cite
Wylie, N., Adib, R., Barbour, A. P., Fawcett, J., Hill, A., Lynch, S., Martin, I., O'Rourke, T. R., Puhalla, H., Rutherford, L., Slater, K., Whiteman, D. C., Neale, R. E. and Queensland Pancreatic Cancer Study Group (2013), Surgical management in patients with pancreatic cancer: a Queensland perspective. ANZ Journal of Surgery, 83: 859–864. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-2197.2012.06312.x
Queensland Pancreatic Cancer Study Group: Chief Investigators: Rachel Neale; Jonathan Fawcett; Lin Fritschi; Harvey Risch; Penelope Webb; David Whiteman. Clinical Collaborators: Rick Abraham; Reza Adib; Mark Appleyard; John Avramovic; Andrew Barbour; Ian Baxter; Matthew Burge; Boris Chern; Michelle Cronk; Ben Devereaux; Paul Eliadis; Robert Finch; John Gibbons; David Grimes; Brendan Hanrahan; George Hopkins; Luke Hourigan; Sybil Kellner; Laurent Layani; Stephen Lynch; Ian Martin; Judith McEniery; Lesley Nathanson; Nicholas O'Rourke; Tom O'Rourke; Harald Puhalla; Matthew Remedios; Leigh Rutherford; Sabe Sabesan; Candice Silverman; Kellee Slater; Craig Sommerville; Paul Vasey; David Wyld; Johannes Wittman; Louise Welch; Shinn Yeung.
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.