*MGC was the recipient of the JJ Billings Travelling Fellowship from the Royal Australasian College of Physicians.
Mortality in systemic lupus erythematosus: active disease is the most important factor
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2008
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Medicine
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 5–8, February 1992
How to Cite
Cohen, M. G. and Li, E. K. (1992), Mortality in systemic lupus erythematosus: active disease is the most important factor. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Medicine, 22: 5–8. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-5994.1992.tb01700.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2008
- Date of submission. 24 October 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.