*Member, Brisbane Inflammatory Bowel Disease Interest Group.
Treatment of steroid refractory inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) with mycophenolate mofetil (MMF)
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2008
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Medicine
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 344–345, June 1998
How to Cite
FLORIN, T. H. J., ROBERTS, R. K., WATSON, M. R. and RADFORD-SMITH, G. L. (1998), Treatment of steroid refractory inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) with mycophenolate mofetil (MMF). Australian and New Zealand Journal of Medicine, 28: 344–345. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-5994.1998.tb01960.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.