Tumour necrosis factor inhibitors: risks and benefits in patients with rheumatoid arthritis
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2004
Internal Medicine Journal
Volume 34, Issue 12, pages 687–693, December 2004
How to Cite
Roberts, L. and McColl, G. J. (2004), Tumour necrosis factor inhibitors: risks and benefits in patients with rheumatoid arthritis. Internal Medicine Journal, 34: 687–693. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-5994.2004.00710.x
Potential conflicts of interest: Dr G. J. McColl is a member of the Schering Plough Remicade Advisory Board in Australia.
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2004
- Received 24 October 2003; accepted 16 February 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!