Cochrane Collaboration: more than systematic reviews?
Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2005
Internal Medicine Journal
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 3–5, January 2005
How to Cite
Green, S. and McDonald, S. (2005), Cochrane Collaboration: more than systematic reviews?. Internal Medicine Journal, 35: 3–5. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-5994.2004.00747.x
Potential conflicts of interest: The Australasian Cochrane Centre is funded by the Commonwealth Department of Health and Ageing and supported by Monash University. Sally Green is a member of the Cochrane Collaboration Steering Group. The views expressed in the present paper represent those of the authors and are not necessarily the views or the official policy of the Cochrane Collaboration (unless otherwise stated and referenced).
- Issue online: 17 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2005
- Received 5 September 2004; accepted 8 September 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!