Present address: St Jude Children's Research Hospital, 332 N. Lauderdale, Memphis, TN 38105, USA.
Mannose-binding lectin: biology and clinical implications
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2005
Internal Medicine Journal
Volume 35, Issue 9, pages 548–555, September 2005
How to Cite
Worthley, D. L., Bardy, P. G. and Mullighan, C. G. (2005), Mannose-binding lectin: biology and clinical implications. Internal Medicine Journal, 35: 548–555. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-5994.2005.00908.x
Funding: Work described in this review was funded by the Cooperative Research Consortium for Vaccine Technology (CRC-VT).
Potential conflicts of interest: P. G. Bardy and C. G. Mullighan are members of the CRC-VT, which is examining the potential development of mannose-binding lectin as a therapeutic agent.
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2005
- Received 15 March 2005;accepted 26 May 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!