Funding: Research in the Storr Liver Unit is supported by the Storr Bequest of the Medical Foundation, University of Sydney. G. C. F. has consulted for and/or lectured at educational meetings sponsored by Glaxo-Smith-Kline, Bristol Meyer-Squibb, Novartis, F Hoffman-La Roche, Schering-Plough, Gilead and Chiron-Bayer. He has also received travel support, educational grants and/or honoraria for some of these activities
Management of chronic hepatitis B virus infection: a new era of disease control
Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2006
2005 Association of Applied Biologists
Internal Medicine Journal
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 100–113, February 2006
How to Cite
Farrell, G. C. and Teoh, N. C. (2006), Management of chronic hepatitis B virus infection: a new era of disease control. Internal Medicine Journal, 36: 100–113. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-5994.2006.01027.x
Potential conflicts of interest: None
- Issue online: 10 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!