Funding: This project was supported by unrestricted educational grants from AstraZeneca and Bristol-Myers Squibb.
Access to stroke care units in Australian public hospitals: facts and temporal progress
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2006
2006 Royal Australasian College of Physicians
Internal Medicine Journal
Volume 36, Issue 11, pages 700–704, November 2006
How to Cite
Cadilhac, D. A., Lalor, E. E., Pearce, D. C., Levi, C. R. and Donnan, G. A. (2006), Access to stroke care units in Australian public hospitals: facts and temporal progress. Internal Medicine Journal, 36: 700–704. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-5994.2006.01168.x
Potential conflicts of interest: None
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2006
- Received 20 October 2005; accepted 2 December 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.