Information from the Internet: attitudes of Australian oncology patients
Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2006
2006 Royal Australasian College of Physicians
Internal Medicine Journal
Volume 36, Issue 11, pages 718–723, November 2006
How to Cite
Newnham, G. M., Burns, W. I., Snyder, R. D., Dowling, A. J., Ranieri, N. F., Gray, E. L. and McLachlan, S.-A. (2006), Information from the Internet: attitudes of Australian oncology patients. Internal Medicine Journal, 36: 718–723. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-5994.2006.01212.x
Potential conflicts of interest: None
- Issue online: 13 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2006
- Received 19 September 2005; accepted 22 May 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.