Effects of vitamin E treatment on peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-α expression and insulin resistance in patients with non-alcoholic steatohepatitis: results of a pilot study
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2007
2007 Royal Australasian College of Physicians
Internal Medicine Journal
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 229–235, April 2007
How to Cite
Yakaryilmaz, F., Guliter, S., Savas, B., Erdem, O., Ersoy, R., Erden, E., Akyol, G., Bozkaya, H. and Ozenirler, S. (2007), Effects of vitamin E treatment on peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-α expression and insulin resistance in patients with non-alcoholic steatohepatitis: results of a pilot study. Internal Medicine Journal, 37: 229–235. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-5994.2006.01295.x
Potential conflicts of interest: None
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2007
- Received 16 March 2006; accepted 14 June 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.