Funding: S. P. and W. S. are members of the Australian Scleroderma Interest Group, which has received an unrestricted educational grant from Actelion Pharmaceuticals Australia (manufacturer of bosentan).
Pulmonary arterial hypertension in systemic sclerosis: the need for early detection and treatment
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2007
2007 Royal Australasian College of Physicians
Internal Medicine Journal
Volume 37, Issue 7, pages 485–494, July 2007
How to Cite
Proudman, S. M., Stevens, W. M., Sahhar, J. and Celermajer, D. (2007), Pulmonary arterial hypertension in systemic sclerosis: the need for early detection and treatment. Internal Medicine Journal, 37: 485–494. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-5994.2007.01370.x
Potential conflicts of interest: S. P. and J. S., are members of the Australian Advisory Board, Actelion. The authors are involved in clinical trials with the following companies: S. P., Actelion; D. C. Actelion, Pfizer.
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2007
- Received 28 September 2006; accepted 18 December 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.