Funding: Christine Wong was funded by Bio21 and the Molecular Medicine Informatics Model (MIMM) through the Undergraduate Research Opportunities Programme. MIMM receives funding from the Department of Education Science and Training (DEST) and the Department of Industry, Innovation and Regional Development (DIIRD) (see http://mmim.ssg.org.au).
Value of database linkage: are patients at risk of familial colorectal cancer being referred for genetic counselling and testing?
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2007
No claim to original US government works
Internal Medicine Journal
Volume 38, Issue 5, pages 328–333, May 2008
How to Cite
Wong, C., Gibbs, P., Johns, J., Jones, I., Faragher, I., Lynch, E., Macrae, F. and Lipton, L. (2008), Value of database linkage: are patients at risk of familial colorectal cancer being referred for genetic counselling and testing?. Internal Medicine Journal, 38: 328–333. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-5994.2007.01470.x
Potential conflicts of interest: None
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2007
- Received 26 March 2007; accepted 11 June 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.