Prognostic factors of spontaneous intracerebral haemorrhage in haemodialysis patients and predictors of 30-day mortality
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2007
© 2008 The Authors Journal compilation © 2008 Royal Australasian College of Physicians
Internal Medicine Journal
Volume 38, Issue 7, pages 568–574, July 2008
How to Cite
Huang, B.-R., Liao, C.-C., Huang, W.-H., Hsu, Y.-H., Hsu, J.-C., Yen, H.-C. and Lin, C.-L. (2008), Prognostic factors of spontaneous intracerebral haemorrhage in haemodialysis patients and predictors of 30-day mortality. Internal Medicine Journal, 38: 568–574. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-5994.2007.01536.x
Potential conflicts of interest: None
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2007
- Received 29 March 2007; accepted 3 September 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.