Current address: Department of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Royal Brisbane Hospital, Brisbane, Qld and ‡ANU Medical School and ACT Pathology, Canberra, ACT, Australia
Patient-focused outcomes following detection in a hospital-based screening programme for C282Y haemochromatosis
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2008
© 2008 The Authors Journal compilation © 2008 Royal Australasian College of Physicians
Internal Medicine Journal
Volume 38, Issue 8, pages 651–656, August 2008
How to Cite
McCullen, M. A., Fletcher, L. M., Dimeski, G., Pink, A., Powell, L. W., Crawford, D. H. G. and Hickman, P. E. (2008), Patient-focused outcomes following detection in a hospital-based screening programme for C282Y haemochromatosis. Internal Medicine Journal, 38: 651–656. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-5994.2007.01578.x
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2008
- Received 10 May 2007; accepted 18 September 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.