Funding: NonePotential conflicts of interest: None
Risk factors for symptomatic hypocalcaemia complicating treatment with zoledronic acid
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2008
© 2008 The Authors Journal compilation © 2008 Royal Australasian College of Physicians
Internal Medicine Journal
Volume 38, Issue 8, pages 635–637, August 2008
How to Cite
Chennuru, S., Koduri, J. and Baumann, M. A. (2008), Risk factors for symptomatic hypocalcaemia complicating treatment with zoledronic acid. Internal Medicine Journal, 38: 635–637. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-5994.2007.01580.x
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2008
- Received 25 June 2007; accepted 1 October 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!