Statistical inference is overemphasized in cluster investigations: the case of the cluster of breast cancers at the Australian Broadcasting Corporation studios in Brisbane, Australia
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2008
© 2008 The Author
Internal Medicine Journal
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 288–291, April 2008
How to Cite
Coory, M. (2008), Statistical inference is overemphasized in cluster investigations: the case of the cluster of breast cancers at the Australian Broadcasting Corporation studios in Brisbane, Australia. Internal Medicine Journal, 38: 288–291. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-5994.2007.01617.x
Potential conflicts of interest: None
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2008
- Received 24 September 2007; accepted 4 November 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.