This work was presented as an oral paper at the 15th Annual Scientific Meeting of the Australasian Faculty of Rehabilitation Medicine (Sydney, Australia), 22–25 May 2007 and as part of an oral paper at the 4th World Congress of the International Society of Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine (ISPRM), Seoul, Korea, 10–14 June 2007.
Perceptions and attitudes of rehabilitation medicine physicians on complementary and alternative medicine in Australia
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2009 The Authors Journal compilation © 2009 Royal Australasian College of Physicians
Internal Medicine Journal
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 164–169, March 2009
How to Cite
Mak, J. C. S., Mak, L. Y. H., Shen, Q. and Faux, S. (2009), Perceptions and attitudes of rehabilitation medicine physicians on complementary and alternative medicine in Australia. Internal Medicine Journal, 39: 164–169. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-5994.2008.01734.x
Potential conflicts of interest: None
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 17 September 2008; accepted 10 December 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.