Funding: National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia.
Treatment-induced stable, moderate reduction in blood cell counts correlate to disease control in early rheumatoid arthritis
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Royal Australasian College of Physicians
Internal Medicine Journal
Volume 39, Issue 5, pages 296–303, May 2009
How to Cite
Lester, S. E., Proudman, S. M., Lee, A. T. Y., Hall, C. A., McWilliams, L., James, M. J. and Cleland, L. G. (2009), Treatment-induced stable, moderate reduction in blood cell counts correlate to disease control in early rheumatoid arthritis. Internal Medicine Journal, 39: 296–303. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-5994.2008.01737.x
Potential conflicts of interest: None
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 15 December 2007; accepted 4 May 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.