Funding: The study was supported by a project grant from the National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia (project number 403996).
Contributors to cognitive impairment in congestive heart failure: a pilot case–control study
Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2008
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Royal Australasian College of Physicians
Internal Medicine Journal
Volume 39, Issue 9, pages 600–605, September 2009
How to Cite
Beer, C., Ebenezer, E., Fenner, S., Lautenschlager, N. T., Arnolda, L., Flicker, L. and Almeida, O. P. (2009), Contributors to cognitive impairment in congestive heart failure: a pilot case–control study. Internal Medicine Journal, 39: 600–605. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-5994.2008.01790.x
Conflict of interest: None.
- Issue online: 17 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2008
- Received 24 April 2008; accepted 17 June 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.