Funding: Dr Ziegelstein is supported by grant number R24AT004641 from the National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine and by the Miller Family Scholar Programme.
Platelet function in patients with major depression
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2008
© 2009 The Authors Journal compilation © 2009 Royal Australasian College of Physicians
Internal Medicine Journal
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 38–43, January 2009
How to Cite
Ziegelstein, R. C., Parakh, K., Sakhuja, A. and Bhat, U. (2009), Platelet function in patients with major depression. Internal Medicine Journal, 39: 38–43. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-5994.2008.01794.x
Potential conflicts of interest: The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the National Center for Complementary & Alternative Medicine or the National Institutes of Health.
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2008
- Received 8 December 2007; accepted 24 June 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.