Cardiovascular mortality and morbidity in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: the impact of bronchodilator treatment
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2009
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Royal Australasian College of Physicians
Internal Medicine Journal
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 94–101, February 2010
How to Cite
Wood-Baker, R., Cochrane, B. and Naughton, M. T. (2010), Cardiovascular mortality and morbidity in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: the impact of bronchodilator treatment. Internal Medicine Journal, 40: 94–101. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-5994.2009.02109.x
Conflict of interest: None.
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2009
- Received 29 April 2009; accepted 10 September 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.