Funding: DPS has received unrestricted stipend support from the National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia.
Bronchoscopic evaluation of the mediastinum using endobronchial ultrasound: a description of the first 216 cases carried out at an Australian tertiary hospital
Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2009
© 2011 The Authors. Internal Medicine Journal © 2011 Royal Australasian College of Physicians
Internal Medicine Journal
Volume 41, Issue 12, pages 815–824, December 2011
How to Cite
Steinfort, D. P., Hew, M. J. and Irving, L. B. (2011), Bronchoscopic evaluation of the mediastinum using endobronchial ultrasound: a description of the first 216 cases carried out at an Australian tertiary hospital. Internal Medicine Journal, 41: 815–824. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-5994.2009.02142.x
Conflict of interest: None.
- Issue online: 4 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 AUG 2010 12:00PM EST
- Received 25 September 2009; accepted 20 November 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.