Authors' contribution: Manuscript: RP, CAS; Analysis: RP, MH; Intellectual Planning: EE, RP, CAS; Patient contact: JME, JH.
NT-pro-BNP predicts worsening renal function in patients with chronic systolic heart failure
Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2010
© 2011 The Authors. Internal Medicine Journal © 2011 Royal Australasian College of Physicians
Internal Medicine Journal
Volume 41, Issue 6, pages 467–472, June 2011
How to Cite
Pfister, R., Müller-Ehmsen, J., Hagemeister, J., Hellmich, M., Erdmann, E. and Schneider, C. A. (2011), NT-pro-BNP predicts worsening renal function in patients with chronic systolic heart failure. Internal Medicine Journal, 41: 467–472. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-5994.2010.02203.x
Conflict of interest: None.
- Issue online: 26 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 AUG 2010 12:06PM EST
- Received 14 September 2009; accepted 15 January 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.